06 March 2006

I should be grading right now...

Hi.

No big news to report, I’m sorry to say. Zdenek, the head English teacher is back, so full-tilt teaching has finally come to an end. The big Super Bowl XL party went well, though I have to admit, all in attendance (myself included) found it to be a pretty boring game. Regardless, eight people showed up to watch the game, eat Oreos and Newman’s own Buttered Popcorn and laugh at this year’s most expensive advertisements. Special thanks go to Dan Miljanich for providing the best copy of the game on DVD.

On a completely different note, a few of you asked for more Berlin photos, specifically of the new Holocaust Memorial. Those are posted below.

Before I go, I’ll hit you with my current stimuli:

Reading
To a God Unknown
by John Steinbeck
Listening
X&Y by Coldplay
Some Hearts by Carrie Underwood (no comments, please.)
The Koln Concert by Keith Jarrett
Watching
Dobrou noc a hodně štěstí (Good Night, and Good Luck)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home