08 January 2006

Czech the Halls with Boughs of Harvey

Hi.

I feel both honored and pestered by the number of people who have emailed me about my delinquent blogging habits. Unfortunately this post will have to be a short one. I feel like I’ve been in a boxing match with jet lag for the last seven days… and jet lag is winning. Honestly, I don’t know that it has ever been this bad. I’m fairly certain it has something to do with a sunrise around 8 and a sunset around 4. It is now 9pm my time. It has been dark for 5 hours. No wonder my body is so confused.

Enough complaining.

As many of you know, I had the privilege of returning home for the holidays this year. My two weeks were so good. I spent time with so many people I love, ate Chipotle Chicken Fajita Burritos on more than one occasion, and managed to take a two-week long deep breath from the hectic Czech life I’ve been living lately. Don’t get me wrong, I love it here, but being home was such a welcome change of pace.

Pictures are below.

Rumor has it, my head English teacher will be returning to work tomorrow (for the first time in 7 months). This means lots less work for me. (Smiling as I type)

I hope you’re all doing well. As always, I’d love to hear what is happening in your lives.

I’m currently accepting suggestions about what I should do with my life next year. Submissions may be sent to: harveyme@gmail.com.

Talk to you soon.
Mike

1 Comments:

At 5:20 PM, Blogger Jessica said...

I agree, quite amusing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home