28 November 2005

'Tis the Season to be Snoozing

Honestly, how can anyone be expected to be productive between Thanksgiving and Christmas? In an effort to avoid grading papers tonight, I've decided to post my top 5 Christmas albums. I'm comfortable with disagreement, as long as you're comfortable with being wrong. Ha.

Here they are, in no particular order.

Vince Guaraldi Trio - A Charlie Brown Christmas
Over the Rhine - The Darkest Night of the Year
Harry Connick Jr. - When My Heart Finds Christmas
Andrew Peterson - Behold, the Lamb of God
Diana Krall - Christmas Songs (recently added)

I hope you're all warm and well. I'll talk to you soon... unless you live in (or plan to visit) the Cleveland area, in which case I'll see you in a few weeks. I'll post more information about that big adventure soon.

2 Comments:

At 1:06 AM, Blogger Jim Jannotti said...

Guaraldi rules! Got it in the changer in the car righ tnow.

 
At 10:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude your coming home???....WHEN?
you forgot on your list of favorite Christmas Music "Tu-Pac's Hanukkah Extravaganza and other holiday hits"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home