12 July 2006

A Couple Short Notes...

Hey.

I realized that I never posted pictures of my non-Maturita students. These folks are just as great as the older students, so they too certainly deserve some space on the blog. Enjoy.

So tomorrow morning... er, six hours from right now... I'll be boarding a plane to Siberia. I'll be spending 3 weeks on the southern edge of Lake Baikal with 5 Czech friends. If you're a praying person, a short prayer for safety would be greatly appreciated. I'll be back on July 31st... so don't hate me when I don't reply to emails or post any witty or insightful blogs during the next few weeks.

I hope your summer is going well and that you're staying cool (in both quality and temperature.)

Talk to you soon.
Mike

1 Comments:

At 7:27 AM, Blogger Zach Barnes said...

Dude, hope you feel great and none of the toilets are callin your name too much. Best of luck out there and I'm thinkin about ya.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home