11 April 2006

A Few Relaxing Weekends

I may have posted this picture at the beginning of last year... I'm too lazy to look right now... I am posting it now to draw your attention to Mt. Rip (Rzheep) in the distance. This hill is known in Czech mythology as the place where Grandfather Czech first looked over the land and claimed that it would one day be a great nation. I deeply regret not taking a picture of the sign on top of the hill that reads: Like Mecca is to Mohammed, Rip is to Czechs. Anyway, I made my first pseudo-hajj to the great hill last weekend, and certainly was not disappointed. I somehow feel that I have arrived.

1 Comments:

At 7:41 AM, Blogger Courtney said...

Chrissy and I both really wanted to go to your "Kralupy Saturday", but we were away at an English camp. Sorry we missed it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home